So yesterday I wrote my first blog post for AmandaMillie and I realised, it was the perfect opportunity to also start the 30 Day Blog Challenge over at Sarke Media. This means I’ll be writing and posting a blog post everyday for the next 30 days eek!!! Today is officially Day 2.
Why am I putting myself through this? You may ask, (or not), well I’m going to tell you anyway.
1. Accountability! Accountabilty! Accountability! I have always found that the best motivation (for me at least), is having someone to hold me accountable. It really helps me to commit and see it through. It’s almost like, something in my brain switches on and m inner people pleaser refuses to let a one down.
2. Practice makes perfect! Everyone knows that the best way to master any craft is to put in the work and be willing to learn and build on your skills. There’s so much I don’t know about blogging and hopefully the next 30 days will enlighten me on a few things.
3. Network! As a brand spanking new blogger, I’m literally like a deer caught in headlights right now. I kid you not. And since I am not trying to be little orphan Bambi, I recognise the benefits of being part of a community. I am looking forward to connecting and learning from fellow bloggers.
4. Consistency! They say it takes 21 days to build a new habit, so being the ‘overachiever’ that I am, I’m doing 30 days, ha! Seriously though, I’m looking forward to being a kick-ass blogger at the end of this challenge, watch this space.
5. Fun! I love to write, so what better excuse to communicate with you than a daily challenge. It’s definitely going to be a challenge, I already know that, but I am so ready for it. I plan to make this experience not only educational but also super fun.
Lets get this party started!!